What we are seeking:
- A talented short-term teammate who has experience with video production; from cinematographer to grip, all levels should apply.
- A video editor; animation skills a plus
- A student or non-student of any age or stage of your career.
- An interest in telling and sharing stories is a must.
- A team player who doesn't mind helping out wherever needed.
What we are offering:
- A part-time or full-time summer PAID internship lasting up to 3 months (negotiable based on availability).
- A judgment-free learning experience.
- A chance to flex your creative muscles by pitching and shooting stories.
- A space to hang out in our office in downtown Portland, Maine.
- The occasional taco from El Corazon.
What we would like to see:
- A reel or sample of your video work.
- Your resume.
- A cover letter specific to this position (like, why Knack Factory?).
- Knowledge of the Adobe Suite - Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop specifically.
Please email your information to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line 2017 Summer Intern by June 1st.
Just a few examples of how much fun we have (but really, we do):